Monday, January 8, 2007

In Between ... past and future.

In Between ... past and future.
I finally graduated from college here Philadelphia, the city Claudia misses and the city misses Claudia. I'm in between past and future, difficult past in Tokyo, great past in Philadelphia, and unknown future that I wish to be full of joy and discovery, even with some pains, I'd want to take it.

Where I'm going to be?

I've been in Philadelphia since summer 2005, came here to just finish my undergraduate degree. It was simple. I was planning to hate America, finish school, and go home where all my friends are.

then what happened?

Philadelphia has became my central place of creation, where I can come up with ideas, work on stop-motion animation, and getting support for it from people. It has grew in my heart so much.
I discovered the strongest passion for stop-motion animation production with great creative partner.
If I go back to Tokyo, I won't have space and film equipments to shoot animation, and people who support me and encourage my creative activity, and no more collaborative work with my partner!
Yes, I'm really afraid to lose all that. Tokyo is full of reality that hurts me.

Nothing goes as I plan or expect. In another word, I think there is no connection between past and future. You can't cling to either of them. We all have to live in this moment, even though sometimes we become ghosts and lost in past and future of ours, with sentiment, sadness, happiness, and dreams...

Oh Claudia, Mr.Consumption has accepted to one of the small film festival!

No comments: