Monday, November 20, 2006

Where did October and Claudia go?

What happened to October?
I think last time I saw you was in Octorber, in the tech center, you were trying to make a doctor's appointment. Then, you kind of disappeared! I never see you anymore.
And now, it's already past mid-November... I don't know what happened to October.
My memories about October are all so ambiguous and like stranger to me every year,
I can't remember anything valid, I don't know why.

Where is Claudia?

I've been working on the animation project (based on Grimm Brothers' fairly tale "The Sausage, the Bird, and the Mouse") 24-7, all the time. Making animation takes forever.
I only slept for 2 hours today... finally finished shooting. So tired.
I wanna go home and sleep immediately! We are getting our films developed tomorrow and digital transfer on Wed! Can't wait to see the footage!

My mother is coming to visit me from Japan, she's arriving tomorrow.
She doesn't speak English and she does not travel by herself so much, so it'll be a lot of work to have her here for 9 days (she didn't even know how to buy an airline ticket!).
It's so strange now that a story of my recent animation project is more real to me than my mother coming to Philadelphia all the way from Japan.

The mouse chopping vegetables, the bird walking in a forest, the Sausage cooking soup....

My consciousness and unconsciousness begin to fully move to Philadelphia from Tokyo, so I dream less about Japan and my friends from Japan. It surprises me when I wake up and realize I saw my family or Japanese friends in my dreams.
I'm too busy with my fantasy world that I have no time to write email to stay in touch with my people in Japan...

I always wish I can spontaneously exist in different places at the same time.
Don't you sometime feel that way, girls?

Claudia, did you decide or find a way to stay in Philadelphia?
I really want to stay...

Naoko
p.s My birthday is on this
coming Saturday, I'll be 24 years old.

No comments: