Thursday, November 16, 2006

from Tibet

Dear Claudia,
Hello my beautiful sister. Just came back from Taiji training and thenTibet 5 days ago. it was very hard coming back this time for Tibet is pure magic
Getting your mail was making me feel... home for home is feeling there are some people you just belong with and I thank you for beeing there and so alive.
I miss you, there is so much I want to tell you about. I´ll be very very happy to take part in this project, thanks for inviting me
I can not wait to meet other global sisters and make some Art with the joy and the pain of beeing global and talking about these important issues that are identity, home, and what travelling is really about...In Between is where I am
I send you lots of lots of love and a himalayan hug and some pics from Tibet
your Gabriela

No comments: